Note: Please test order/receipt printing after each step. There will be no need to proceed beyond any step that addresses the issue.
1. Ensure that printer has power and sufficient amount of paper.
2. Turn printer off for 5 seconds then turn back on.
3. If using a TMi printer, turn this printer off for 5 seconds then turn back on (even if this is not the printer that is exhibiting a problem). It the TMi is the printer that isn’t printing, steps 2 & 3 are one in the same.
4. Turn modem/router off for 30 seconds then turn back on. Please leave 1-2 minutes for the router to completely start up before testing printing.
5. Replace all cables between the printer and the modem/router.